This just might be the most simple dip on the planet! Well ok maybe not, but it is very close and VERY delicious! You can literally throw it together in 5 minutes (seriously!). If you make it for your next Badger or Packer party consider making a double batch, it will go fast.
White Bean Queso Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chills, undrained
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Tortilla chips
- Add cream cheese, tomatoes and beans to a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds at a time (stirring in between) until the cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- Stir in the spices and serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from TidyMom