As promised in my previous post for garlic roasted mushrooms, here is my recipe for the best steak marinade ever! Throw these marinaded babies on the grill and serve them along side the roasted mushrooms, you will be so glad you did.
- 1/8 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- lots of pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a shallow baking dish. Add steak and marinade for 1-6 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade and discard the left over marinade. Grill to your liking.
Makes enough marinade for 2-3 steaks.