The unofficial start to summer is finally here!! I hope you’re all doing some grilling this weekend. If you are these roasted mushrooms are a must-have side. They couldn’t be easier or more delicious, especially along side a nice juicy steak. (Side note, I will be posting a scrumptious steak marinade recipe soon).
Now let’s hope this week flies by so we can get to the long weekend! 🙂
Garlic Roasted Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms (or white mushrooms)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Trim ends off of mushrooms and place them upside down in a small baking dish.
- Add butter and garlic to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave until the butter is melted.
- Spoon garlic butter over the mushrooms. Make sure the garlic mostly goes on top of the mushrooms and doesn’t fall to the bottom of the dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until they begin to brown. Serve and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Note: This recipe serves two, maybe three people. If you’re making these for more than 2-3 people double the recipe.
Recipe adapted from Iowa Girl Eats