This is Aaron, Leeann’s hubby. This is my first post to the blog, and I am pumped!
My guest posts will have the “Man Food” intro. This means it’s food that fits two requirements:
- Man can eat
- Man can make
And women will enjoy as well, naturally! This recipe is simple and shouldn’t be too hard to make.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 6 strips bacon
- BBQ sauce
- 1/4 red onion
- Pizza dough
- Bake or poach chicken (Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees)
- When the chicken is done, cut into small chunks to your preference
- Pan fry the bacon strips
- When the bacon is done, cut into small chunks as well
- Dice 1/4 red onion
- Shred the 8 oz mozzarella cheese (you could get pre shredded, but it’s not as fresh or good)
At this point everything should be prepared; now you’ll just need to put it all together.
- Spray the pizza baking pan lightly with cooking spray so the dough doesn’t stick and put the dough on it
- Squirt the BBQ sauce on the dough and use a spoon/spatula to spread evenly
- Add chicken pieces, diced onions, bacon bits and top with mozzarella cheese
- Toss it in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees
Makes 6-9 servings